Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hey y'all!

I can't admit that I created this blog to entertain, vent, or find my future love, because it isn't true. I didn't really create this blog for any purpose, and i'm not quite sure how i'm going to fill it up. Most of all, I hope to find people who are single and loving life like me, and who can appreciate the LDS dating scene for what it is.

I guess a little introduction to myself is in order. But first of all I must say that I want to keep this blog anonymous because honestly, it's more fun that way. I can also share those "special" details that I would otherwise never share with people I know reading this. So the most i'm going to confess is that I'm LDS (covenant child, yes), grew up in a state other than Utah, served a mission, attended university, and somehow ended up in Utah contrary to all my dreams and aspirations of moving to New York and working for a fashion magazine.

I'm in my early to mid 20's, and, obviously, have never found true love. But i've had a whole lot of crazy experiences trying to figure it out along the way, and I hope you'll love them as much as I do.

Lady Momo

1 comment: